- A photo ID is required for all tattoo services.
- Prices for tattoos will not be quoted over the phone. Pricing depends upon the size, location, amount of detail, and technical requirements involved. Please submit a consultation request form to obtain a price quote. For straightforward pieces, pricing may be quoted via email, however, the artist may request an in-person consultation if they have additional questions or concerns.
- We do offer virtual consults for out of town clients. In-person consultations are preferred for local clients.
- Our studio minimum cost is $150.
- Must be 18 years of age. We do not tattoo minors, regardless of parental consent.
- A new consent form must be filled out for each new tattoo.
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to refuse service.
- Twistid Ink does not tattoo any drug-related or gang-affiliated designs or images depicting hate crimes or promoting physical violence against others.
- Twistid Ink does not replicate copyrighted images as this violates copyright infringement laws.
- If you are unhappy with your piece in any regards, please tell us before leaving the studio so that we have a chance to make any necessary corrections or explain the need for specific elements. Any alterations to the piece after the initial session will require another session fee.
Consultation & Appointment Policies
- Due to our current client roster, Twistid Ink is unable to accept walk-ins.
- Consultations are free and can be booked via website. They are required prior to any appointment.
- Deposits are required for all tattoo appointments to reserve your time slot. Deposits will be $100 or 10% of the cost of the tattoo, whichever amount is greater. Your deposit will be applied to the price of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable. After 60 days of non-activity, deposits are forfeited and the process must be restarted.
- If a custom drawing is required, a drawing deposit will be applied before the artist can begin the work. Drawing deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If the tattoo is completed, the drawing deposit will be subtracted from the cost of the tattoo. If the tattoo is not completed, the deposit covers the time allotted for the artist to complete the drawing. If a drawing deposit is instituted, it will take the place of an appointment deposit.
- An email is required at the time of booking as we do send out a reminder notice prior to your appointment. Email is also how we send your drawing for approval.
- If you reserve a tattoo appointment and are unable to be present at your scheduled time, please provide at least 7 days notice so that we may reschedule you. If you fail to show up for your appointment without providing notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you reserve a consultation appointment and are unable to be present at your scheduled time, please provide at least 72-hour notice so that we may reschedule you. A no-call, no-show on a consultation appointment forfeits your ability to schedule future appointments.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late without calling ahead of time you will be considered a no-call no-show and may lose your appointment and your deposit.
- A 7 day notice is required to cancel or reschedule your tattoo appointment. Deposits are non-refundable, however, with a 7 day notice, can be shifted to another appointment date. Any appointment rescheduled with less than a 7 day notice can cause forfeiture of your deposit and institution of a rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling fees will be instituted for appointments rescheduled with less than a 7 day notice. Fees will be assessed based on frequency.
-First reschedule: $50 fee added to next appointment
-Second reschedule: $100 fee added to next appointment
-Third reschedule: $150 fee added to next appointment + appointment balance must be paid in full prior to next appointment date being set.
- We do recognize that emergencies happen. If there is a family or personal emergency that arises after the 7 day period, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate the situation in a way that is agreeable to all parties.
- After three cancellations or reschedules of appointment dates, payment in full will be required prior to setting another appointment date.
- A no-call, no-show on a consultation appointment or a tattoo appointment forfeits your ability to schedule future appointments.
- The design is considered intellectual property of the artist and is protected under Copyright Law.
- If you are unhappy with the design provided, we will work with you to make the necessary changes to ensure you love your piece. We do allow design approval via Facebook or email.
- Appointments are not scheduled until the design is approved, with no required changes. Appointments must be booked within 60 days of the design approval or deposits are forfeited.
- Significant design changes made to the original concept may change the pricing of your piece.
- After three changes to the drawing are requested, an additional drawing fee will be applied, and the original deposit will cover the initial drawing time and will no longer be subtracted from the cost of the tattoo.
- If the concept changes significantly from the originally discussed design, another consult will be required and another deposit will be instituted.
- All elements required in the drawing need to be submitted within 1 week from the date of the consultation. Additional elements requested after this point cannot be honored (ie: adding text or subject matter).
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to use photographs of your artwork and/or final tattoo in any marketing, advertising, or promotional materials; including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tattoo.com, Our Sponsors' social media, third-party publications, and in-house display.