- A photo ID is required for all tattoo services.
- Prices for tattoos will not be quoted over the phone or via internet. Pricing depends upon the size, location, amount of detail, and technical requirements involved. Please schedule a consultation to obtain a price quote. We do offer digital consults for out of town clients.
- Must be 18 years of age. We do not tattoo minors, regardless of parental consent.
- A new consent form must be filled out for each new tattoo.
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to refuse service.
- Twistid Ink does not tattoo any drug-related or gang-affiliated designs or images depicting hate crimes or promoting physical violence against others.
- Twistid Ink does not replicate copyrighted images as this violates copyright infringement laws.
- If you are unhappy with your piece in any regards, please tell us before leaving the studio so that we have a chance to make any necessary corrections or explain the need for specific elements. Any alterations to the piece after the initial session will require another session fee.
Consultation & Appointment Policies
- Due to our current client roster, Twistid Ink is unable to accept walk-ins.
- Consultations are free and can be booked via website, social media messaging, email, or phone. They are required prior to any appointment.
- Deposits are required for all tattoo appointments to reserve your time slot. Deposits will be $100 or 10% of the cost of the tattoo, whichever amount is greater. Your deposit will be applied to the price of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable. After 90 days of non-activity, deposits are forfeited and the process must be restarted.
- An email is required at the time of booking as we do send out a reminder notice prior to your appointment.
- If you reserve an appointment and are unable to be present at your scheduled time, please provide at least 48 hours notice so that we may reschedule you. If you fail to show up for your appointment without providing notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If a custom drawing is required, a drawing deposit will be applied before the artist can begin the work. Drawing fees will be based on the size and technicality of the piece and will be discussed during the initial consultation. Drawing deposits are non-refundable. If the tattoo is completed, the drawing deposit will be subtracted from the cost of the tattoo. If the tattoo is not completed, the deposit covers the time allotted for the artist to complete the drawing.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late without calling ahead of time you will be considered a no-call no-show and may lose your appointment and your deposit.
- A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable however, with 48-hour notice, can be shifted to another appointment date. Any appointment rescheduled with less than a 48-hour notice can cause forfeiture of your deposit.
- We do recognize that emergencies happen. If there is a family or personal emergency that arises after the 48-hour period, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate the situation in a way that is agreeable to all parties.
- After three consecutive cancellations or reschedules of appointment dates, payment in full may be required prior to setting another appointment date.
- The design is considered intellectual property of the artist and is protected under Copyright Law.
- If you are unhappy with the design provided we will work with you to make the necessary changes to ensure you love your piece. We do allow design approval via Facebook or email.
- Appointments are not scheduled until the design is approved, with no required changes.
- Significant design changes made to the original concept may change the pricing of your piece. After three significant changes are requested, an additional drawing fee may be applied.
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to use photographs of your artwork and/or final tattoo in any marketing, advertising, or promotional materials; including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tattoo.com, Our Sponsors' social media, third-party publications, and in-house display.