- A photo ID is required for all tattoo services.
- There is a $100 studio minimum on tattoos.
- Prices for tattoos will not be quoted over the phone. Pricing depends upon the size, location, amount of detail, and technical requirements involved. Please feel free to stop by and speak with our staff or schedule a consultation to obtain a price quote.
- Must be 18 years of age. We do not tattoo minors, regardless of parental consent.
- A new consent form must be filled out for each new tattoo.
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to refuse service.
- Twistid Ink does not tattoo any drug-related or gang-affiliated designs.
Consultation & Appointment Policies
- Due to our current client roster, Twistid Ink is unable to accept walk-ins.
- Consultations are free and can be booked via website, social media messaging, email, or phone.
- Deposits are required for all tattoo appointments to reserve your time slot. Deposits will be $100 or 10% of the cost of the tattoo, whichever amount is greater. Your deposit will be applied to the price of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable.
- An email and phone number are required at the time of booking as we do send out a reminder notice two days prior to your appointment.
- If you reserve an appointment and are unable to be present at your scheduled time, please provide at least 48 hours notice so that we may reschedule you. If you fail to show up for your appointment without providing notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If a custom drawing is required, a drawing fee will be applied before the artist can begin the work. Drawing fees will be based on the size and technicality of the piece and will be discussed during the initial consultation.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late without calling ahead of time you will be considered a no-call no-show and may lose your appointment and your deposit.
- A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable however, with 48-hour notice, can be shifted to another appointment date. Any appointment rescheduled with less than a 48-hour notice can cause forfeiture of your deposit.
- We do recognize that emergencies happen. If there is a family or personal emergency that arises after the 48-hour period, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate the situation in a way that is agreeable to all parties.
- After three consecutive cancellations or reschedules of appointment dates, payment in full may be required prior to setting another appointment date.
- The design is considered intellectual property of the artist and is protected under Copyright law.
- If you are unhappy with the design provided we will work with you to make the necessary changes to ensure you love your piece. We do allow design approval via Facebook or email but prefer approval face to face. You will be able to approve your design the day of your first appointment in the studio.
- Significant design changes made to the original concept may change the pricing of your piece. After three significant changes are requested, an additional drawing fee may be applied.
- Twistid Ink reserves the right to use photographs of your artwork and/or final tattoo in any marketing, advertising, or promotional materials; including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tattoo.com, third-party publications, and in-house display.